Monday, February 24, 2014

A new necklace to share...in red, black and gold

Hi Everyone....I need a weekend from my weekend!  We had a LOT of basketball this weekend, but I'm happy to report that my son's team won their tournament.  The championship game with in to over time, too!    

So needless to say, I didn't craft much this weekend.  I did, however make a few scrapbook pages last Friday and will share those with you soon.  Today, however, I'm sharing one of my recent beading projects.  I made a necklace to go with the very few red things that I own.  As a redhead, well....red isn't a great color for me, so I don't wear much red.  But I have a sweater that was begging for some new baubles.  Here's what I created:


It's a little bulkier than some of the necklaces that I make, but I really am pleased with the result.  

How was your weekend?



2 comments:

Sherrie K. said...

Your necklace is gorgeous! Wow, jewelry to! You are so creative! Love it Sonya!!
I remember spending the weekends in the gym with my boys for tournaments...we always had a great time at those watching the boys and hanging out with all the parents-fun times!
We spent the weekend clearing out snow as we got dumped on..about 15" on top of the 8" we got a few days before that. I also got some crafty time in on Sun..yay!
Have a great day!
Sherrie K

Karon said...

WOW - your necklace is fabulous! Love the beads you used. Congrats to your son on winning his tournament! TFS