Saturday, February 15, 2014

Bead Time!

Hi everyone...I have a beading project to share!  I had picked up a few beads a couple of weeks ago and have several projects I am going to post on my blog between paper projects.  Today we are living in gymnasiums.  My son is playing in a basketball tournament and his team is doing really well.  They have won their first two games and have another one yet tonight.  Busy day for us!  

Ok...so check out my necklace:


This necklace has a lot of brown and black tones to it.  The beads have a "natural look" to them, so I didn't add a lot of blingy looking bits.  I just kept it simple and I really love the result.  What are you up to today?

Enjoy your weekend!



2 comments:

Karon said...

This is so pretty and I love the beads you have used! TFS

Kristie said...

Very nice! I love the neutral colors.