Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Lovely as a Tree....inspired by a Pinterest Find

Hey everyone....I love Pinterest.  It's so chock-full of ideas, and since it's online--no mess at home!  No ripped out magazines, no printed recipes taking up space....it's neat, tidy and easy to use.  But really, what good is it if you don't put it to use?   I sat down and made a few cards based on a Pin that I really, really liked.  My version isn't near as lovely as this PIN, but I'm happy with the result nonetheless.  

Check out my versions of the same card:

Sentiment by SP&Company.

Sentiment by Stampin' UP!

A different color scheme this time.

I think next time I need sympathy cards, I will go back to the pin and follow it more closely.  It was a fun way to be Pin-spired, though!  Hope you have a super day!



1 comment:

Karon said...

These are fabulous cards! I love the last one with the red/yellow added! TFS