Monday, February 17, 2014

Scrapbook Page: Christmas Celebration

Hi Everyone...boy is it ever a "MONDAY" at our house!  Every night, I fill our coffee pot and set it to turn on so that my husband has a fresh pot of coffee waiting for him to take to work in his thermos.  Last night, I put the coffee in the basket and put water in the tank....but forgot to put the coffee pot on the burner.  I awoke to my husband very sweetly saying, "Uh, honey....I need your help."  It took me almost two hours and an entire roll of paper towel to clean up the mess.  Oh and one magic eraser, too.  Our house smells like coffee, was stained like coffee and well....no coffee has been enjoyed yet.  What a mess.   I think I have the bulk of it taken care of at this point, but it sure wasn't how I planned to start my day!

On to today's project.  This is a scrapbook page that I made from pictures from last year's Christmas celebration we had with our neighbor.  We have a lovely older lady who lives next door who usually spends a few hours with us near the holiday.  She always spoils my son rotten. We really enjoy her company, and are glad that she can have some holiday celebrations with us. 


Materials used:
Echo Park 'Tis The Season scrapbook kit
Cuts from Silhouette Online Store (Tree and "Joy")
Cardstock: SU

Have a super day!  Mine can only get better, right?!



1 comment:

CountryTwinkle said...

Great layout! I like using 4x6 pictures on a layout. Sorry to hear about your coffee mess. Why does stuff like that always happen on a day off?