Monday, August 11, 2014

Floral Wreath Sympathy Card

Hey everyone...I realized that I was running low on sympathy cards again and decided I'd break out my Copics and color a stamp that has become one of my favorites--it's "Floral Wreath" by GinaK and I got it free.  When I first received it, I remember thinking it wasn't really my style...but the more I looked at it, I realized it had all sorts of potential.  Check out my most current creation using it:

I really think the coral, red, black and white are so very striking.


Close up so you can see how I colored those flowers and added a drop of Stickles to each center.

What I used:

Cardstock:  PTI
Patterned Paper: Echo Park scraps
Stamp: Floral Wreath by GinaK
Sentiment: PTI Mega Mixed Messages
Copic Markers
Creative Memories Circle Cutter
EK Success Edge Punch

That's all for today....hope all is well in your world!



2 comments:

Karon said...

Beautiful card and love those flowers! TFS

Sherrie K. said...

Gorgeous card Sonya!
Sherrie k