Friday, August 8, 2014

For a mom-to-be

Hey everyone...I have a friend who is expecting her first baby and I wanted to share with you the card that I made for her.  She's not too far along, so I sent a gender-neutral card.  Check it out:


What I used:
Cardstock: SU and scraps (green and yellow)
Embossing folder by Darice
Stickles in each embossed swirl
Stamps: Goody Goody Gumdrops by SU
Copic Markers

So yesterday was my son's first day of school.  I missed him a ton during the day, but spent a lot of time scrapbooking more of our Florida trip. I'm debating about whether I'll share more of those pages with you.  I need feedback...do you all like the pocket page posts or not so much?  It's all good....I can take your honesty.  But back to my son...when he got in the car he announced it was his best first day, ever.  Music to my ears....so glad he's excited about a new school year.  I'm a happy mama.

Have a wonderful Friday.



1 comment:

Charlotte C said...

I'm behind on blog-reading so I'm seeing this for the first time, but I've already seen the last pocket page you did of your FL trip. Sure, keep them coming. Anything to inspire me to continue!