Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Pocket Scrapbooking - Destination: Relaxation

Hey everyone....the scrapbook page I'm sharing today highlights a few pictures we took around the condo that we stayed in during a trip to Florida.  


All papers are by Echo Park or are scraps of cardstock.  

One thing I've learned about pocket scrapbooking....it takes up much less space!  What I probably would have made into a 20 page album is going to be done in just a few pages for this trip!  I think I'll probably go ahead and do our next vacation in pocket style scrapbooking and just add it to this album, perhaps calling it "Family Vacations" or something like that. I've worked on a few more pages since my son has gone back to school and have nearly completed this trip!  So exciting to make progress!!



2 comments:

Sherrie K. said...

What a great layout! I have never tried this pocket scrapbooking but looks like it would be awesome to try rather than a full page layout!
Great job! Thanks for stopping by my blog:) Sorry, it's been a while since I've visited:(
Sherrie K

Karon said...

Wonderful and love the titles! TFS and have a great weekend.